Okk,if anyone read my last entry..i'm so sorry. I do love my boyfriend,however, it's quite embarassing how much you all know about my drunken romanticism. Anyhow,it's been a long day. 4 hours of studying. Boy, am I so proud. Dinner was good too. Now I am so watching the State of the Union adress with Liz and Emily. Good Times I guess. So before you get sick of reading my stupidness, please read the following e-mail I got from Chip's sister,Maria...
I just got this joke from a friend...
First: How to Shower like a Woman..........
1. Take off clothing and place it in sectioned
laundry hamper according to lights and darks.
2. Walk to bathroom wearing long dressing
gown. If you see husband
along the way, cover up any exposed areas.
3. Look at your womanly physique in the
mirror - make mental note to
do more sit-ups
4. Get in the shower. Use face cloth, arm
cloth, legcloth, long
loofah, wide loofah, and pumice stone.
5. Wash your hair once with cucumber and sage
shampoo with 43 added
6. Wash your hair again to make sure it's
7. Condition your hair with grapefruit mint
conditioner enhanced with
natural avocado oil. Leave on hair for 15
8. Wash your face with crushed apricot facial
scrub for 10 minutes
9. Wash entire rest of body with ginger nut
and jaffa cake body wash.
10. Rinse conditioner off hair.
11. Shave armpits and legs.
12. Turn off shower.
13. Squeegee off all wet surfaces in shower.
Spray mold spots with
14. Get out of shower. Dry with towel the
size of a small country.
Wrap hair in super absorbent towel.
15. Check entire body for zits, tweeze hairs.
16. Return to bedroom wearing long dressing
gown and towel on head.
17. If you see husband along the way, cover up
any exposed areas.
SECOND: How to Shower like a Man...........
1. Take off clothes while sitting on the edge
of the bed and leave
them in a pile.
2. Walk naked to the bathroom. If you see
wife along the way, shake
at her making the 'woo-woo' sound.
3. Look in the mirror, look at
your .........., and scratch your a....
4. Get in the shower.
5. Wash your face.
6. Wash your armpits.
7. Blow your nose in your hands and let the
water rinse them off.
8. Make fart noises (real or artificial) and
laugh at how loud they
sound in the shower.
9. Spend majority of time washing privates and
10. Wash your butt, leaving those coarse butt
hairs stuck on the soap.
11. Shampoo your hair.
12. Make a Shampoo Mohawk.
14. Rinse off and get out of shower.
15. Partially dry off. Fail to notice water
on floor because curtain
was hanging out of tub the whole time.
16. Admire..... Size in mirror again.
17. Leave shower curtain open, wet mat on
floor, light and fan on.
18. Return to bedroom with towel around your
waist. If you pass
wife, pull off towel, shake ........ at her,
and make the 'woo-woo'
19. Throw wet towel on bed.
If there is anyone among you who did not laugh
at the truth behind this
email, there is something so very wrong with
I AM MADLY IN LOVE WITH TREES!!!!!
UMM RANDOM..so what do you all have to say about THAT????????
p.s. armpit of america